So just what is Shiba Prom? Well—only the biggest pawty of the year! Shiba Prom is an online fundraising event that’s held each year to raise money for Shiba rescue organizations in the U.S.
Nonstop music. Real-time DJs. A fast-moving live chat (aka “dance floor”) with crazy Shiba cocktails and a cheez fountain! It’s all live, online, and a heck of a lot of fun!
How to Pawty
First, follow Shiba Prom on Facebook to see our latest updates. Then:
1. Save the date! This year’s Shiba Prom Pre-Pawty is on Saturday, May 16 at 12pm PT/2pm CT/3pm ET.
2. Invite a date and some pals. Or go solo! Post a cute photo and bio to Shiba Prom on Facebook and your pup is sure to get a date. Or let everyone know you’re going with the hashtag #ShibaProm.
3. Post photos on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. This year’s Shiba Prom theme is Shiba Las Vegas, so grab your pup and your phone and show us your best Elvis, Ocean’s Eleven, and poker-playing Shibas!
4. Watch Facebook for updates. A few days before the party, we’ll post instructions on how to join the live chat and hear the playlist.
5. Shiba party time! Sign in to the live chat, turn up the volume, and party like it’s Shibaaa Las Vegas!
(6. The Morning After. Feel great about the fact that you helped fund financial grants for Shibas in need. That’s what we call Having Fun Raising Funds.)